Submitted by admin on Fri, 05/02/2014 - 16:17
- Once a month a group of 8-12 senior business leaders gather in a comfortable offsite location giving a sense of sabbatical with time to recharge, reflect, and sharpen ones focus.
- The peer advisory group begins with a devotional – Setting the stage for the day – dedicating my business to the Lord - a focused devotion on a business issue
- Discovering the latest in business thinking– Interactive discussion on best in business principles using Harvard Business School interactive learning tools (may include a guest lecturer who is a noted expert on the subject)
- Developing my leadership – How does a “Christian Workview” fit with the business principle? Using prewritten theology of work responses, engage in an interactive discussion as a direct application of scriptures to the business
- Delving into one member’s issue – this is the main event of the time together as we take a key business issue one of the members are facing and building a framework for a path to resolution
- Discernment for one another - each member sharing an issue and praying for one another
- Disciple making – using my sphere of influence to interact and influence those around me and encouraging one another to do the same